Ofertas de Empleo
Risk Analytics Team Lead
Servicios Financieros Varios
This position is for a new team within the existing Risk & Compliance Analytics practice at Evalueserve Chile, supporting a leading US retail bank’s mass market segment risk oversight area, which is responsible for independently overseeing the regulatory and operational risk activities within the LOB.
The position will lead the centralized analytics and monitoring team of the Risk Analytics and Monitoring Group at Evalueserve Chile, and will report to the Risk Oversight Group Manager. The Risk Oversight team will support the build-out of a strong risk analytics foundation in order to identify and aggregate data across transactions, interactions, customers, team members and products for the purposes of supervising and monitoring operational and conduct risk inclusive of sales practice. These capabilities will enable near real-time monitoring and surveillance and provide key metrics, analytics, and reporting to enhance accountability throughout the branch leadership structure.
Responsibilities may include:
• Identify and implement a data-driven and consistent process of surveillance and supervision for branch activities, with particular emphasis on sales practices.
• Lead efforts in collaboration with First Line and Second Line of Defense groups to research, identify and implement workflow and real-time alert capabilities.
• Leverage data analytics to produce specialized research and support investigations.
• Leverage structured and unstructured data and “Big Data” analytic tools and platforms to provide insight into risk trends.
• Partner closely with stakeholders across the bank to identify and optimize ongoing risk reporting that is necessary to support first line accountability for sales practices and other key risk issues.
• Produce Second Line of Defense analytics and metrics to supplement the First Line of Defense field supervision and oversight.
• Develop and enhance actionable consolidated reporting and analytics, including group and line of business risk appetite metrics.
• Leverage data and analytics to inform and influence the line of business strategic planning team in long-term plan development regarding branch supervision.
• Partner closely with other risk management teams to support Branch Quality Reviews, Compliance Reviews and other activities, providing data analytics as required.
• Guide and mentor a team of professionals in executing key operational objectives throughout the group.
• Drive team performance and operational excellence through talent management and performance assessments, promoting quality standards, innovation, knowledge sharing, content creation and best practices.
• Develop/ Lead /Participate in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, training and development.
• 4+ years of experience in analytics, modeling, or a combination of both.
• 3+ years of leadership/management experience in analytics.
• Prior experience working with risk and/or analytics capabilities.
• Demonstrated SQL skills including the ability to write complex queries and database knowledge in order to analyze data across a variety of sources.
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate powerfully and prolifically to senior and executive leaders, and the ability to simplify complex issues.
• Strong collaborative skills.
• 3+ years Business or Risk/Compliance Analytics leadership role.
• Knowledge of Retail/Consumer Banking products and sales processes.
• Prior experience working with advanced analytic or machine learning techniques and experience with Big Data capabilities.
• Prior experience working with Teradata, Hadoop or Aster data environments.
• Effective leadership ability in order to drive successful execution of strategic plans; ability to plan, prioritize and set goals.
• Ability to influence without direct authority, create and manage (while achieving results) large-scale change and influence people at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to attract, retain, develop and motivate high-performing professionals and teams.
• Demonstrated ability to execute effectively in a matrixed organization, and to develop partnerships with many business and functional areas.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups.
• Ability to lead through adversity and to adjust to changing priorities.
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto