Ofertas de Empleo
Analista de Renta Fija con altos conocimientos de programación y noción básica de economía
Servicios Financieros Varios
The candidate will work on a team of professionals that supports the macroeconomic research and econometric modeling efforts of a top global investment bank, with a special focus on Latin American countries. The selected candidate will be based in Viña del Mar, Chile, and provide coverage to clients across US and Latin America.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Building, updating, and improving economic models, which implies gathering macroeconomic data from central banks, statistics institutes, international organizations, and other secondary sources
• Preparing and updating presentation materials
• Active participation in the economic forecast development for Latin American countries
• Updating country and regional reports
• Econometric modeling
• Creating and maintaining country- and region-specific databases
• Real-time client support
• Industrial engineer, Informatics Engineer or equivalent
• Advanced Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Advanced Programming skills (mandatory).
• Intermediate skills in SQL.
• Able to analyze data and perform mathematical/statistics calculations
• Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish are required
• Detail and quality oriented.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Team Worker.
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto