Ofertas de Empleo
Business Process & System Architect
Servicios Financieros Varios
Position at a glance:
This position is for an existing team within the existing Risk & Compliance Analytics practice at Evalueserve Chile supporting a leading US retail bank’s community segment risk and control oversight area, which is responsible for increasing and demonstrating the effectiveness of process controls within the LOB.
The Bank Supervision Program (BSP) transforms risk management across Consumer Banking using actionable data and observations to monitor a wide range of risks with emphasis on conduct, compliance, and operational risks. The program maintains a strong control environment across Consumer Banking and empowers our team members as accountable risk managers.
We collaborate across Consumer Bank partners to design and implement data driven monitoring, actionable analytics, metrics and reporting that increase and demonstrate the effectiveness of the control environment and align to enterprise policies. The team is also responsible for Consumer Banking compliance with the enterprise Model Risk policy.
Responsibilities may include:
• Participating in the daily operations for risk detection and alert generation, including current strategies and the on-boarding of new strategies to ensure the process is efficient, effective, well-documented, and executed consistently.
• Coordinating enhancements to the risk detection capabilities across all internal business partners, EIT, and other impacted stakeholders.
• Maintaining and enhancing a body of processes and procedures supporting the alert generation process.
• Working in close partnership with EIT partners on the design, development, and implementation of analytical tools, infrastructure, and data environment enhancements required to support robust supervision, oversight, and surveillance capabilities.
• Acting as a liaison between Monitoring & Surveillance Analytics and technology by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex, strategic business problems.
• Facilitating efforts to implement required analytic tools, capabilities, and platforms.
• Researching data applicable to surveillance and supervision of branch activities, compliance processes, and risk management purposes for incorporation into risk detection strategies.
• Providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost-effective and meet business requirements.
• Participating in the development of business cases, associated business requirements, and implementation plans for data, analytic, and reporting investments.
• Assisting in the maintenance of the team SharePoint site, including managing permissions, maintaining workflow, and managing content.
• 3+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both.
• 2+ years of prior experience with relational database modeling concepts, including the ability to write simple database queries for analytical purposes.
• 2+ years of prior experience working with analytic capabilities, tools, and environments, such as SQL, SAS, Python, R, Tableau, SAS Viya, Power BI, SAP BI, or any BI visualization tool.
• 2+ years’ experience with software development or technology project management.
• Expertise in providing strategic business solutions for complex technology initiatives, including interpreting business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements and the SDLC process.
• Experience developing and executing test plans and test scripts for complex business and functional requirements.
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Effective leadership skills; ability to drive successful execution of strategic plans; ability to plan, prioritize, and set goals. Must possess strong collaborative skills.
• Ability to influence without direct authority; ability to create and manage (while achieving results) large-scale change and influence people at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to execute effectively in a matrixed organization; ability to develop partnerships with many business and functional areas and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups.
• Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and meet deadlines amid shifting priorities.
• Demonstrated facilitation, leadership, and organizational skills in large working sessions.
• Fluent verbal and written communication in English is a must. All candidates will be interviewed only in English in order to asses fluency and ensure communication capabilities over e-mail and telephone.
• Knowledge of case management and workflow solutions to enable real-time detection strategies (Pega, SAS, Actimize).
• Experience as a SharePoint Site Collection Administrator or Site Owner. Experience using SharePoint Designer 2013.
• Demonstrated experience with Jira or similar tools.
• Demonstrated experience with base SAS, Teradata, Tableau and/or SAS Viya.
• ITIL, Cobit, PMP and/or Scrum Master Certifications.
• Prior experience with Risk/Compliance Analytics and/or AML or Fraud detection. Experience with USA’s banks is a plus.
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto