Ofertas de Empleo
Information Technology System Manager
Energía / Electricidad / Electrónica
Area of responsibility :
Under the strategy defined for the entity, the IS Manager, leads, coordinates and manages an IT entity in order to achieve the set objectives.
Nature and scope of responsibility:
- To achieve the objectives set under the IS strategy defined for the entity
- Makes proposals for major changes concerning IS, under the strategy determined by the ENGIE Group.
- Proposes a process and an organization to control the area and develops necessary business cases for decision-making – through IS bodies – relating to technical, organizational and budgetary guidelines for IS.
- May have to personally steer one or several strategic projects
Manage of Information Systems in the area of operation:
- Manages and pool IT resources available in the area of operation
- Guarantees the level of IT service and support for users in the area of operation.
- Project management : initialization, incubation and roll out of IT projects.
- Proposes innovations and developments required for the Business Line together with the necessary training for users - Urbanizes applications related to the area of operations in the Information System
- Delegated representative of the entity's ISD:
- Applies the group standards in terms of infrastructure, hardware, software Governance and Methodology.
- Implements the Group's “road map” and projects during roll out under the responsibility of the Regional CIO
- Pools and circulates knowledge on the Group’s IT tools in the area of operation
- Applies and reports on IT security in the area of operation
- Participates in the IS functional line activities through IS committees and collaborative tools
- Drafts, presents and defends local initiatives within the entity's incubator
- Responsible for the definition, use and optimization of the budget delegated by the Regional CIO/Entity
- On a hierarchical basis: IT resources in the area Transversal Management for IT-Managers in newly integrated companies
- Ensures control over the delegated budget and the budget for the area of operations
- Ensures that operating systems and applications are maintained in operating condition (MOC)
- Manages the portfolio of projects
- Innovates for the benefit of users
-Ensures day-to-day management of the Information Systems in the area of operation in order to optimize operations for the benefit of the Business Lines Ensures the implementation of the various IT Regional/group directives in the area of operations
Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with concepts, practices, and procedures within this particular field. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
ERP´s knowledge ,
Ability to manage projects efficiently to ensure its realization on time, on budget , on target - Master
Ability to align IS with business & internal user satisfaction – Experience
Abilty to map business activities into processes and support them