Ofertas de Empleo
Consultoria / Asesoría
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance
This position will be within a Data Solution team that supports a global logistics company, and it will have a focus on Power BI/Azure integration and support the BI team in reporting initiatives. The Data Solution team is focused in the construction of robust data pipelines, Synapse Spark jobs, and/or SQL store procedures to address various data preparation needs. The candidate will work closely with the team lead in coordinating and executing different projects. The responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
• Data Engineering: Using Azure service and tools to ingest, egress, and transform data from multiple sources.
• Data Models: Building conceptual and logical data models for stakeholders.
• Collaboration: Collaborating with the BI team to identify and meet data requirements.
• Quality Assurance: Ensuring the integrity of data through rigorous attention to detail and validation, including adherence to all regulatory, privacy compliance, and security procedures.
• Risk Identification: Recognizing potential issues and risk during project implementation and suggesting realistic mitigation strategies.
• Document and Knowledge Management: Creating documentation for processes, codes, and document knowledge to share within the team.
• 5+ years of experience working in cloud computing with Azure experience
• Experience with data migration to a cloud-based environment
• Experience in the use of standard ETL tools and techniques
• Understanding of data warehousing, data cleaning, data pipelines, and other analytical techniques required for data usage
• Functional knowledge of data visualization tools; Microsoft Power BI is a plus
• Optimal understanding of SQL for database optimization
Personal Skills and Knowledge
• Good communication skills in English and Spanish (written and spoken)
• Flexibility and ability to work in a self-directed environment, collaborating with others or working independently, seeking guidance when needed, initiating action, adapting to change, and accepting challenging assignments
• Learning oriented, including being self-driven to independently learn any new skills required
• Ability to handle multiple tasks across projects and document analytical processes for future reference
• Critical-thinking skills, including evaluating data, cross-checking multiple iterations to confirm accuracy throughout analytical processes, and understanding and following logical processes to provide results
• Knowledge of visualization tools, with a strong understanding of Power BI and an emphasis on data integration
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto